Live Music Makes a Comeback at the Mansion
Mansion on Forsyth Park is a hub of swanky vibes and swinging tunes. Check out their March lineup!
Find your rhythm again! Mansion on Forsyth Park is here to help, with a lineup of local musicians slated for March.
After a year with extremely limited gatherings, live music is emerging and amping up for a comeback in Savannah. Mansion on Forsyth Park has announced an enticing lineup of local musicians for the month of March, set to perform in their two lounges: Casmir’s and Bösendorfer. The lounges are the perfect, relaxing-yet-intriguing setting to enjoy some of the most soulful sounds in the South, including: Danielle Hicks and the Resistance, Kenny Munshaw, Wayne and Jacob and Ty Miller. Continue reading for all the details.
Get lost in the soulful melodies from local musicians while sipping inspired libations at Bösendorfer Lounge. Performances are every weekend from 7-10 p.m. View the Facebook events page for more details.
– Friday, March 5 – Danielle Hicks and the Resistance
– Saturday, March 6 – Kenny Munshaw
– Friday, March 12 – Danielle Hicks and the Resistance
– Saturday, March 13 – Wayne and Jacob
– Friday, March 19 – Wayne and Jacob
– Saturday, March 20 – Kenny Munshaw
– Friday, March 26 – Danielle Hicks and the Resistance
– Saturday, March 27 – Wayne and Jacob
Sip on signature cocktails and enjoy the artful melodies of live music at Casmir’s Lounge. Local musicians will be performing every weekend to lift your eclectic spirits. Performances are Thursdays, 7-10 p.m. or Fridays/Saturdays, 8-11 p.m. For more details, view the Facebook events page.
– Thursday, March. 18 – Danielle Hicks (6-9 p.m.)
– Friday, March 19 – Ty Miller
– Saturday, March 20 – Wayne and Jacob
Learn more about live music at the Mansion at kesslercollection.com/mansion/experiences/live-music.