The Alida celebrates summer with Cabana Club & additional hotel happenings
The Alida announces an exciting lineup of experiences and events for the summertime, including its newly launched Cabana Club oasis.
The Alida announces an exciting lineup of experiences and events for the summertime, including its newly launched Cabana Club oasis. Highlights include:
- Cabana Club – Open now, guests can experience The Alida’s vibrant bar and lounge experience located at its pool deck. The lively and fun Cabana Club is equally ideal for locals in search of a good time in the sun and visitors wanting a relaxing poolside getaway. Weekend and weekday Cabana Club passes are available to book for $35 per person. The pool deck is open to all, and private cabanas starting at $100 are available here to reserve. Upcoming events include:
- Independence Day Weekend Celebration(Sat., Jul. 1 – Tues., Jul. 4) – The Alida is providing patriotic celebrations all weekend long with specialty libations and bites throughout the property at Rhett, Trade Room and The Lost Square. It will also be hosting a poolside BBQ on Saturday and Sunday from 12-3 pm, ticketed at $55 per person. Guests will enjoy classic American menu items including hamburgers, hotdogs, BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, smoked mozzarella pasta salad and more. The party continues Monday and Tuesday with musician Natalie Goodman and DJ Jose Ray entertaining poolside as guests enjoy Cabana Club’s tantalizing food and drink menu while relaxing on pool floats.
- Sunday Swim – 21+ pool-goers can relax and rejuvenate to the sounds of DJ Jose Ray spinning live poolside from 1-4 pm every Sunday this summer while enjoying small bites, craft cocktails and slushies from the pool bar.
- Industry Mondays – Each Monday, hospitality industry members can receive free access to the pool and a 30% discount at the Cabana Club, with proof of employment provided.
- Food & Beverage – Poolside, Cabana Club’s new menu showcases shareable seafood plates with a South-of-the-border spin including Mango Bites, Shrimp Aguachile and Fresh Ceviche, which complements its signature cocktail offerings, rotating frozen specials, beer, zero-proof libations and chilled rosé bottle service. Downstairs, Rhett’s menu features a refreshing Raw Bar in addition to rotating low-country-inspired dishes such as Bananas Fosters French Toast for brunch, BBQ Octopus and Cardamom Cinnamon Beignets for dessert. Up at The Lost Square rooftop bar, guests can enjoy new summer seating areas with great city views while delighting in seasonal cocktails, shareables and salads.
- Live Music – The Alida will have an amazing lineup of live entertainment on deck this summer featuring up-and-coming singers and musicians. Guests can sit back, relax and listen to the sounds while enjoying a drink at Rhett’s Sparkling Hour (Thursdays from 6pm-8pm), The Trade Room (Every Friday and Saturday from 6pm-9pm), The Lost Square (Friday or Saturday from 8pm-11pm) and the Cabana Club during Sunday Swim from 1pm-4pm.
- Fitness Center & Pool Membership – The membership includes unlimited access to The Alida Fitness Center and the pool and bar at Cabana Club, 50% off guest day passes for the pool and fitness center use, a 10% discount at all restaurants and bars at The Alida, member discount on Cabana rentals. The membership is priced at $300 per month from April-September and $125 per month from October-March. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Moke Rental – Guests and locals can rent The Alida’s custom Moke to cruise around the city in style. The open-air electric street-legal vehicle can be rented through the company’s website on an hourly, daily or even weekly basis.
- Residents of GA, FL, SC and NC can book The Local Resident Rate to receive 10% off of a minimum two-night stay, 10% off the bar and $20 off valet parking.
- The Culture Seeker Package includes overnight accommodations at The Alida, two boat tickets for Savannah’s most popular boat tour of the nation’s busiest port, two specialty cocktails in The Trade Room, Rhett or The Lost Square – daily – and a 10% discount to the Outside Savannah shop.
- The Simply Savannah Package offer the best of the destination, including overnight accommodations at The Alida, two trolley tickets for Old Savannah Tours Hop-On-Hop-Off trolley tour, two specialty cocktails in The Trade Room, Rhett or The Lost Square and a detailed map of the city to follow along during the tour.
About The Alida
The Alida is a 173-room boutique hotel situated on historic Savannah’s River Street in the burgeoning Plant Riverside District. Offering a number of charming spaces and experiences waiting to be discovered, The Alida features a heated and chilled year-round saltwater pool with private cabanas, The Lost Square outdoor rooftop bar, Rhett restaurant serving southern coastal cuisine, The Trade Room chic lobby bar and Keep Shop retail experience. For special occasions or meetings of the minds, The Alida blends timeless beauty and Southern hospitality along the picturesque Savannah River for gatherings of 20 to 200 people. Nostalgic and graceful, industrial yet curated, curious and always custom – The Alida offers a distinct design perspective and unique representation of local artists, makers and thinkers with each guestroom and suite adorned with a one-of-a-kind element created by the renowned Savannah College of Art & Design.