New and Noteworthy Experiences Taking Place at the Alida in Savannah
Boutique hotel announces new packages and events
The Alida, Savannah’s award-winning riverfront boutique hotel has recently announces new packages, unique experiences and events for both visitors and Savannahians to enjoy.
“The Alida is located in the heart of Savannah’s bustling entertainment district, and we always look to match the vibe of the neighborhood by keeping things fresh and fun at the hotel,” said Michael O’Shaughnessy, area general manager. “While there’s always something going on at The Alida, we’re excited to offer these new experiences for our guests to enjoy, and we look forward to welcoming them this season.”
From parties under the full moon to hauntingly good room packages, The Alida offers a social calendar as full as its drinks at The Lost Square, including:
THREE NEW EVENTS AT THE HOTEL’S CULINARY CONCEPTS:
- Wine Crush Weekends – The Alida’s Wine Crush Weekend series will take place at The Lost Square from 2-6 p.m. every Friday and Saturday. Guests can enjoy wine and food specials while taking in the stunning views of the Savannah River.
- Sparkling Hour at Rhett – Every Monday through Thursday from 5-7 p.m. guests can enjoy an $8 glass of sparkling Brut in the lounge or bar. A variety of Southern costal favorites including oysters and mushroom tartine are available to order at a discounted price.
- Full Moon Parties – The fun doesn’t stop after dark. Sip spirits under the full moon at The Lost Square from 8-10 p.m. with a series of celebrations that include lively music and creative cocktails. Upcoming dates include: October 9, November 8 and December 7.
TWO NEW LIMITED-TIME ROOM PACKAGES:
- Spirits of Savannah Package – Now available for booking, this spooky package includes overnight accommodations, two tickets to the Grave Encounters Ghost Tour, two specialty drinks at The Trade Room, The Lost Square or Rhett and a detailed map of the city, which is known for its paranormal activity.
- Savannah Sips + Squares Package – The Alida is a participating vendor of the Savannah Downtown Business Association’s zero-waste aluminum cup program, where used aluminum cups will be melted down to make new cups for the program, reducing waste throughout the city. Visitors can take advantage of this program with the new package that includes two reusable Limited-Edition Savannah aluminum-to-go cups, two draft beers at any of the hotel’s dining venues, 10% off any additional beverages when using the limited-edition Savannah cup during the stay and up to 5,000 bonus Marriott Reward Points for stays of four or more nights.