Live Music At The Alida Every Week!
Locals and guests alike are invited to join us for live music by some of Savannah’s favorite artists, every week from 6 pm to 9 pm. Live music will either take place at The Lost Square or The Trade Room
Locals and guests alike are invited to join us for live music by some of Savannah’s favorite artists, every week from 6 pm to 9 pm. Live music will either take place at The Lost Square or The Trade Room (noted below).
January Line Up
- January 21 | Eric Britt at The Trade Room
- January 22 | Whitley Deputy at The Trade Room
- January 28 | Mily Kinner at The Lost Square
- January 29 | Nick Poulin at The Lost Square
February Line Up
- February 4 | Chuck Courtenay at The Trade Room
- February 5 | Jason Salzer at The Trade Room
- February 11 | Nick Poulin at The Trade Room
- February 12 | Whitley Deputy at The Trade Room
- February 18 | Eric Britt at The Lost Square
- February 19 | Jason Courtenay at The Trade Room
- February 25 | Eric Britt at The Lost Square
- February 26 | Chuck Courtenay at The Lost Square
Space is limited, so come early! See you there.
About The Alida Hotel
Welcome to The Alida, a design-driven space that celebrates the entrepreneurial spirit and creative sensibilities of Savannah. More than a building or a place to bed down, The Alida is a carefully considered experience, an immersive encounter with the revitalized Riverfront Ward and the makers and masters who call Savannah home.
Every detail at The Alida is carefully considered, creating a sense of place grounded with tradition, while always looking ahead. Exposed brick and original artworks, residential furnishings and bold textiles: The Alida embodies past and present, progress and tradition, curated and surprising.
But more than anything, The Alida is about people, committed to restoring River Street and the Riverfront neighborhood to its origins: a communal district centered around creation and enterprise. With a healthy dose of Hostess City’s famous Southern hospitality, The Alida connects travelers with locals, while giving curious travelers room to explore at their own pace.
We celebrate our relationships key Lowcountry local partners, such as Savannah College of Art & Design, Stetson and Eny Lee Parker, who have contributed to The Alida’s custom designs and creations. Every wall hanging and light fixture, every event and gathering space, tells our story: the story of Savannah.