Golfers of Tomorrow Sign-up Today
Not only do International Junior Golf Academy students go to top schools like Yale, Oklahoma State and Duke, they also go to The Masters and the Olympic games.
In 2018, International Junior Golf Academy (IJGA) is experiencing a rebirth that will give student-athletes an even better experience. Some of the features students can look forward to include:
· The recently renovated, intimate and inspiring campus at Old Carolina now offers a centralized campus for students, including the IJGA Performance Training Center, a challenging short game and putting area, and more.
· Jonathan Yarwood, the Director of Golf, boasts one of the most robust teaching résumés in all of junior golf. He has trained a U.S. Open winner, two U.S. Girls’ winners, three AJGA winners on the PGA, LPGA, European, Challenge, Asian and Australasian tours.
· A Student Life team serves as mentors to all students. This team not only boasts advanced degrees and experience in managing peer groups, they also place great importance on character development. IJGA Residential Instructors cultivate a culture of achievement for all.
· The wonderful staff at Heritage Academy, a college preparatory school, ensures that students do not have to compromise their schoolwork in pursuit of their passion.
· The owner’s footprints are on the ground—which is something you can’t say about most golf academies. This provides financial sustainability and longevity.
This week, IJGA has announced Open Enrollment for Junior Golf Summer Camp at their Bluffton Campus. This camp is open for boys and girls ages 10-18. Beginning on June 4 and running for nine consecutive weeks, campers can choose between overnight boarding or day camp experience, all while receiving state-of-the-art personalized golf instruction from world-class coaches.
The Core Program is the ideal experience for beginner or intermediate level players interested in learning solid swing mechanics, developing their skills and receiving constant feedback from coaches in a fun and inviting environment.
The Elite Program is designed for the more advanced, competitive player which includes daily technical instruction, fitness, performance training, mental strategy and video analysis.
Space is limited. Contact Patrick O’Toole to reserve your weeks and request a copy of our 20-page IJGA Summer Camp Guide, 843.384.1141.
About IJGA: The International Junior Golf Academy (IJGA) was founded in 1995 on Hilton Head Island, SC as a home for elite juniors from around the world looking to earn college golf scholarships in the United States. Since 1995, IJGA has achieved nearly 100% college placement and graduates have earned over $51 million in college golf scholarships. IJGA continues to develop the character and skill of junior golfers, while helping them achieve their goals.
For more information, visit: ijga.com