Celebrate National Brunch Month at Rhett
April is National Brunch Month and Rhett, Savannah’s signature River Street restaurant, recently introduced brand-new items to its brunch menu.
April is National Brunch Month and Rhett, Savannah’s signature River Street restaurant, recently introduced brand-new items to its brunch menu, served every Monday to Sunday, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Expertly created and executed by executive chef Alex Bollinger, Rhett’s new brunch offerings consist of mouthwatering sweet and savory brunch favorites ranging from Bananas Foster French Toast with banana rum caramel to Fish & Chips with Old Bay french fries.
Rhett will also be serving up the following brunch specials this Easter and Mother’s Day alongside mainstay dishes, brunch cocktails and a bloody Mary bar:
– Homemade Crepes with Nutella, bananas, berry compote, sweet cream and candied orange
– Fried Chicken and Waffles with honey butter and bourbon maple syrup
– Gather Round Black tea infused crème de peche, aperitif wine, bubbles
On the Menu
– Ham & Cheese Omelet with fra mani rosemary ham, white cheddar cheese, fine herbs, Georgia lettuce salad and breakfast potatoes
– Eggs Benedict English Muffin with lemon hollandaise, roasted tomatoes, breakfast potatoes with a choice of country ham or smoked salmon
– Bananas Foster French Toast with banana rum caramel, toasted almonds, whipped cream and maple syrup
– House Made Pancakes with peach compote, cinnamon mascarpone and maple syrup
– Everything Bagel & Lox Smoked Salmon with capers, roasted tomato, red onion, avocado and cream cheese
– Fish & Chips with beer battered rock cod, coleslaw, Norfolk sauce and old bay french fries
– Soft Shell Po Boy with crispy soft shell blue crab, iceberg lettuce, tomato and comeback sauce
– B.R.T. Sandwich with applewood smoked bacon, raclette cheese and roasted tomatoes on sourdough
– Avocado Toast Poached Egg on multi-grain toast with lemon ricotta, pistachio gremolata, ninja radish and red frill mustard greens
– Crab Louis Salad with grape tomatoes, hard-boiled egg, avocado, cucumber, pickled red onions and marry rose dressing